Revolve Games is redefining blockchain gaming, with a robust gaming ecosystem that is plugged into the heart of DeFi. Actionable RPG stake tethered NFT assets earn rewards according to performance.
Revolve Games is revolutionizing the way DeFi staking is integrated with blockchain gaming. The staking rewards of a given tethered actionable NFT are dependant on the in-game performance of that asset; be it a character, vehicle or game builder. As such, players are highly incentivized to participate in gaming and level up their NFT. Liquidity stakers are also incentivized to perform better against their opponents with increased staking multipliers.
In the Revolve ecosystem, actionable NFT assets are tethered to a stake of RPG (the native token). An actionable NFT cannot be used in the platform without holding the NFTs respective stake, the two are tethered exclusively. While the NFT is always tethered to it’s stake, the NFT can be transferred or sold to another wallet through a staking contract transfer. The NFT acts as a certificate, stating that whoever returns the NFT back to the staking contract will be able to withdraw the staked amount.
The Revolve Games sandbox metaverse is an inter-planetary metaverse where users can buy land on planets, build games with game builder asset packs, rent land, monetize their spaces and more. Explore the galaxy in your RPG tethered spacecraft NFT asset, teleport to your favourite points in the metaverse instantly with your teleportation portal network. Revolve game themes NFT SDK (software development kit) will allow third parties to develop and monetize custom game builder asset packs.
RPG tokens in the ecosystem are cross-chain compatible and can be atomic swapped between the BSC, Polygon and Ethereum networks.
Token Type: Erc-20
Total Supply: 95,000,000
- Revolve Games Platform
- Ape In Game
- Ferrum Staking Integration
- NFT Token Implementation
- NFT Character Graphic
- NFT Wallet
- First Multiplayer Game
- Sandbox Metaverse v1
- Game Builder SDK
- CEO - Dan Jensen - https://www.linkedin.com/in/dan-jensen-b66b56118/
- COO- Jung Woong Park - https://www.linkedin.com/in/parkjungwoong/
- CMO - Lee Paton - https://www.linkedin.com/in/leepaton/
- CTO - Faouzi Dahoua - https://www.linkedin.com/in/faouzidahoua/
- Lead Blockchain Dev - Artem Zaitsev - https://www.linkedin.com/in/artem-zaitsev-b65825137/
- Game Designer - Joan Van Den Bosch - https://www.linkedin.com/in/joan-van-den-bosch/
- Game Developer - Paul Den Hartogh - https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-d1/
- Game Developer - Thomas De Jong - https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-de-jong-in/
- Advisor - Ian Friend - https://www.linkedin.com/in/ian-friend-bb949657
- Advisor - Patrick Boismenu - https://ca.linkedin.com/in/patrickboismenu
Athena is participating in the private sale.
Private Sale Price: $0.090
TGE and Lock-Up: Sectember 2021, 6 months monthly vesting
Risk: 35% Profit: High
Project Vote: 7.5
Opinion: The team profile is linked on their website. This gives confidence to investors. games are always a bet. this coin can do a lot if the game goes well but it is also luck that must help you in your investment. participating can be good but don't expose yourself too much on this project.
If you want to participate, register, go to the investments page and select Revolve Games.